Health & Fitness
“Let us help you enjoy working towards your health goals, while doing it in a safe and comfortable environment. Keep your workout interesting with a combination of our resistance and cardio equipment. Feel better, look better and challenge yourself. Create your own success story and maintain a healthy lifestyle today.”
- Open to the public (14 years of age and older)
- Monday – Thursday 7:30am – 6:00pm Friday 7:30am – 5:00pm
- Cash or check only
- No contracts
- Group fitness classes: Chair Yoga, Chair Chi, Stable & Strong.
- Chair based classes to help you feel safe as you perform exercises, while decreasing the stress on the joints and muscles. Please call for more information on our classes.
- No sign up necessary
- Cardio equipment
- Including treadmills, nu-steps, regular and recumbent ellipticals along with upright bikes and arm cycle ergometers.
- Strengthening equipment
- Including cable systems, resistance machines, resistance bands and dumbbells (1-10 lbs)
Kindhearted LIFE Laughter, Inspiration, Fitness, Encouragement
- Discussion based wellness group to work toward goals regarding everyday living and maintaining a healthy lifestyle. Different topics and discussions each week to stimulate the mind, body and spirit while keeping an open mind.
- Focus on the 7 Dimensions of Wellness:
- Social Wellness
- Emotional Wellness
- Spiritual Wellness
- Environmental Wellness
- Occupational Wellness
- Intellectual Wellness
- Physical Wellness
- Meetings on Tuesdays, 12:15-12:45
- Optional weigh-ins
- Stay connected through our private Facebook page
Toning Time Circuit
- High intensity exercise class that combines full body strengthening and aerobics all into 45 minutes
- 8-week sessions
- Tuesdays and Thursdays at 4:15 and 5:15
- Circuit style exercises- you can do anything for 30 seconds!
- Limited space available, sign up necessary
- Call to see when our next session begins
The equipment offers a full range of opportunities to stay fit while at the same time enjoying the warm and caring atmosphere. It’s difficult, I know, to imagine a facility where exercising is actually fun, but that is what Kindhearted has given usJim
Kindhearted Home Care, LLC
120 S Mill St
Merrill, WI 54452